CVT Career Opportunities
CVT VASCULAR LAB
Full-Time Vascular Sonographer
We are seeking a full-time (Monday-Friday and on-call availability) Vascular Sonographer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for performing vascular sonography procedures on patients and providing diagnostic information to physicians to aid in patient care. The Vascular Sonographer will work closely with the medical team to ensure that high-quality diagnostic images are produced and that patients receive the best possible care.
- Perform vascular sonography procedures on patients in accordance with established protocols and standards
- Obtain and record patient history and clinical data
- Evaluate and analyze diagnostic images to ensure adequate coverage of the area of interest
- Provide preliminary interpretation of images to physicians
- Document findings and communicate results to the medical team
- Operate and maintain ultrasound equipment, ensuring proper functioning and safety
- Follow infection control and safety procedures
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Participate in quality improvement activities
- Certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Vascular Sonographer
- Knowledge of ultrasound equipment operation, maintenance, and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages.
If you are passionate about vascular sonography and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply below.
CVT Surgical Center
Medical Assistant (MA)
The nature of the duties is to assist the physicians and physicians’ mid-levels (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) by providing direct patient care in areas of patient mobility, diagnostic testing, and general support. The MA performs technical duties to assist the patient and physician in maintenance of health care delivery standards. The MA treats patients in a caring, warm and professional manner.
Qualifications for the Position:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer technical or two year college training as a medical assistant.
- Prior experience as a medical assistant is desired.
- Good communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Ability to learn computerized medical office work.
Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a motivated Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner who can function independently in a growing and dynamic practice. The responsibilities include but is not limited to providing patient care in the pre-operative, peri-operative, post-operative clinical settings, as well as assisting with clinics, and hospital rounds. We offer competitive benefits.