The ClosureFast™ procedure uses radiofrequency energy to precisely and effectively treat patients suffering from Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI). With less pain and bruising than alternative treatments, physicians can feel confident that a better patient experience is part of every ClosureFast™ procedure.
The ClosureFast™ procedure is the only minimally invasive segmental radiofrequency (RF) ablation treatment that utilizes radiofrequency energy to provide an even and uniform heat to contract the collagen in the vein walls, causing them to collapse and seal. Once a leg vein is closed, blood flow is redirected to healthy veins.
The ClosureFast™ procedure allows for a quick, comfortable recovery and a return to everyday activities while also improving the appearance of varicose veins.
Want to look and feel better? Learn more about our vein treatment services today, call our Baton Rouge office at 225-766-0416, or toll free 800-375-0416. Your first consultation with us is absolutely free!
Self-Assessment: Are You a Candidate for ClosureFast™ Treatment?
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, please contact us today at 225-766-0416 for a consultation.
- Have you ever had varicose veins?
- Do you experience leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Do you experience leg or ankle swelling, especially at the end of the day?
- Do you feel “heaviness” in your legs?
- Do you experience restless legs?
- Do you have skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Do you have open wounds or sores?
- Has anyone in your blood-related family ever had varicose veins or been diagnosed with venous reflux disease or chronic venous insufficiency?
- Have you had any treatments of procedures for vein problems?
- Do you stand for long periods of time, such as at work?